Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 22, 2010

Yummy and Healthy!



I had a wonderful lunch on Sunday :)






If you have a Pepperjax in your city you should definitely try their rice bowls. Since I am going vegetarian I love the fact the Pepperjax has such a filling vegetarian rice bowl.






You can choose what you want to be included in your bowl, black beans, jalopenos, mushrooms, green peppers, onions, pinto beans, your choice of sauces and cheeses...it's just wonderful!

Another great place to get a quick bite to eat is Taco Bueno. I love their black bean burritos. Their good size, stuffed with rice, black beans, tomatoes, and onion. I also like to eat them with their chunky salsa and cheese nachos.


So I thought I'd share my healthy fast food options! Try them they are delicious!



No comments:

Post a Comment